The EnVirtualization Customer Experience
Since 1998, Envision Technology Advisors has successfully coordinated hundreds of deployments. We have used this experience to develop the EnVirtualization Customer Experience (E.C.E.).
The E.C.E. is a process-driven framework that guides every engagement with our customers. It is designed to:
- Simplify the engagement by clarifying its life cycle
- Facilitate collaboration among our teams and between Envision and the customer
- Drive out error and deviation at early stages so that they can be identified and resolved
- Establish milestones and time lines so that the customer is always aware of the status of the engagement
- Establish a formal quality control standard that incorporates peer review
Process is critical, and every customer should be wary of a vendor that can’t quickly and easily describe theirs. The E.C.E. is our way to help make the process of virtualizing a positive experience. At Envision, the E.C.E. isn’t just our policy...it’s our culture. Our team is focused on success and this is a vehicle that has proven itself time and again.
Engineering Hand-Off - Envision solutions engineer and engineer meet to review the recommendations and project quotes. A meeting to introduce the client to the engineer and to familiarize the engineer with the site is also included at this stage of the process.
Once familiar with the site, the lead engineer and engineering team will meet to develop a deployment plan and time line.
Deployment Plan / Time Line - Two additional engineers review and sign off on the finalized deployment plan before it is presented for approval.
Milestone / Project Completion - As milestones are reached, the engineer obtains written acknowledgement from the client. Once the project is completed, the engineer obtains client sign-off as well as required peer sign-off on the project.