Envision Technology Advisors’ system engineering and consulting practice is focused on planning, designing, implementing, and managing these technology solutions for our clients. This position provides "bench" support, help desk and engineering with a focus on the SMB market.
Required Technical and Work Experience
- 2+ years providing help desk support
- 2+ years providing bench / technical build-out assistance
- Experience supporting common back-office operating systems and applications both on and off of VMware (such as Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server, etc…)
Desired Technical and Work Experience
- Experience supporting VMware’s product line, including vSphere, vCenter, Hypervisor, and View
- Experience supporting NetApp, Equallogic, ReadyNAS, Synology, Qnap or other storage technology
- Experience supporting server solutions using Cisco’s Unified Computing System (UCS), IBM, HP or Dell
- Experience supporting network solutions using Extreme, HP, Cisco or Dell switching
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a support engineer for Envision Technology Advisors’ consulting practice
- Support a mix of the above technologies for our clients
- Serve as engineering resource on implementation projects
- Maintain technical certifications as required
Hands-on experience required
Envision Technology Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit our career center to apply for this position.
Envision Technology Advisors is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.