Envision Technology Advisors is a consulting and engineering practice focused on planning, designing, implementing, and managing technology solutions for our clients. This position provides both client management and systems engineering with a focus on supporting a Microsoft-centric Modern Workforce through Digital Transformation.
Preferred Consultative Experience
The ideal candidate for this role will have deep expertise in Microsoft Cloud Technologies, but be equally comfortable support on-prem infrastructure. As consultants, our team is constantly interfacing directly with clients, so this candidate must be comfortable leading the conversation and providing strategic direction.
Candidates should have:
- Hands-on experience gathering customer requirements, white-boarding technical solutions, reviewing a project’s Statement of Work (SOW)
- Basic understanding of business operations as it relates to budgeting and implementation of technology. At Envision you must be able to truly understand the connection between the customer's business needs, and the technologies they deploy
- The ideal candidate will have some experience with a technology vendor or systems integrator selling, designing, and implementing solutions.
Preferred Cloud Experience
The ideal candidate will be ready help guide clients in their journey from on-prem to the Cloud. Some of the work experience and skill they should have include:
- Candidate should have experience with the entire suite of Microsoft zero-trust security technologies such as: AAD, Conditional Access, InTune, Defender ATP, MCAS, & Compliance Center, Sentinel, and Playbooks.
- Candidate should be comfortable supporting cloud migrations and configuration of tenants in the M365 & Azure Admin Center.
- WVD, Azure IaaS, and Power Platform experience is a plus.
Preferred On-Prem Experience
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with on-prem technologies including servers, sans, edge security, etc. Work experience should include:
- Experience with Dell EMC storage, Tintri, Synology, Netap or other iSCSI, Fiber Channel or NFS storage technology
- Experience designing on-premise edge security solutions (ideal candidates are comfortable with Sonicwall, Watchguard, Cisco etc)
- Experience designing and implementing virtual infrastructure solutions using VMware and DELL products or equivalent competitors
- Experience designing and implementing network solutions (vLAN design, micro-segmentation, IP Network design) with Dell, Extreme Networks, Cisco, or equivalent providers
- The ideal candidate will have familiarity with end-user products (Endpoints, Thin-clients etc)
- Ideal candidates will have a comfortable understanding of how cloud technologies / DaaS / IaaS / PaaS are deployed in SMB environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a primary account resource for customers providing both technical leadership and hands-on implementation services
- Deploy and support a mix of the above technologies for our clients
- Participate in technical sessions with clients to discover requirements and develop solutions
- Present solutions to clients in partnership with account managers and our solutions engineering team
- Serve as a high-level engineering resource on implementation projects
- Mentor and develop engineering support team member roles
- Maintain technical certifications as required
- 3+ years of hands-on experience required
- Microsoft 365 / Azure certification is ideal, but can be attained after-the-fact provided the skillset is there (MS500, SC300/400, AZ900 etc)
- VMware VCP, Dell product certifications, A+, NCDA, CCIE and/or NCIE certifications desired
- Practical experience and skillsets are valued over formal college education
- Envision Technology Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envision Technology Advisors is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.