If you're a superintendent, IT director, or other senior leader in the educational sector, we invite you to register for our a free lunch & learn event, sponsored by the Rhode Island Society for Technology in Education.
Hear from Envision’s Public Sector Specialist Jay Longley and former Coventry Public Schools Superintendent Craig Levis about critically important security improvements that can be fully paid for by Federal funds, eliminating the strain on your approved local budget.
Attendees will also be eligible for a free Microsoft 365 Cybersecurity Assessment and External Penetration Scan.
Topics will include:
- Budget Neutral Implementations of a Zero Trust Framework
- Why Zero Trust Framework is a necessity for Districts
- Steps necessary to retain Cyber Liability Insurance
- How to demonstrate you are FERPA / HIPAA / 201 CMR 17 compliant
- The consequences of not having the proper measures in place (lawsuits, lost federal funding, community trust, un-enrollments, and personal liability by board members)
Visit the RISTE website to learn more and register
Check out the event PDF here for more key details