Elevating Your Company's Greatest Asset - Your Employees
There are a number of industries that require professionals to complete CPEs each year (Continuing Professional Education). The technology industry does not have any such requirement. This needs to be rethought.
Few industries change as quickly or as radically as technology does, and yet companies have no way to ensure that their IT staff is current in their education. Envision provides two important services that solve this problem for clients – Training Management and personalized trainings delivered via the Envision Academy.
Using a CPE model, Envision has developed a program specific to IT professionals. We’ve also established a process to completely manage the program for your organization and your people. With Envision’s Training Management solution, we will:
- Meet with your Management Team to understand your organization and your specific concerns around the IT team’s training.
- Meet with your IT team to learn about their roles, where they are strong and where they feel they may be lacking some expertise, and what they are interested in learning more about.
- Combining our findings from these two meetings with our own industry expertise and what we know is important, we will establish a CPE Plan for each individual employee.
- We will research training opportunities, including conferences, webinars, courses, and trainings which will meet the needs of the CPE Plan.
- We will work with your employees so they can select the trainings that are right for them. We will get these approved by management and we will even register the employees for each training.
- Shortly before any scheduled conference or training, we will work with individual employees to create a plan for what they expect to learn at the event, ensuring that these goals align with their overall training plan.
- After the training is completed, we will connect with team members to debrief them on the experience and discuss how the content aligned with the training plan.
- We will administer all ongoing CPE, updating the plan as trainings are completed and giving both your management team and your employees a dedicated resource they can turn to for any of their ongoing education needs.
Envision’s Training Management solution takes the work of planning and managing trainings for IT staff and ensure that you do not need to worry about it. When paired with our training delivery via the Envision Academy, it can create a robust education machine for your organization.
In addition to developing and administering individual training plans, Envision also employees trainers who can develop and deliver customized education for your organization. These trainings include topics like Cybersecurity Posture Training, Microsoft Teams Training, and Digital ADA Compliance. All trainings are tailored to your specific organization to ensure maximum relevance to your people and your business. We literally never give the exact same training twice!
Is there a vendor-specific technology your team is interested in being trained on? We can facilitate that training for you as well and make all the arrangements – from the presenter to the training space where the session will be held. We will also connect with your employees both before and after the session to ensure that all trainings are meeting CPE plans and business requirements.
Finally, Envision’s Training Team can also develop custom curriculum for your company. You tell us what your team needs to better understand, from technology solutions to bigger picture topics, and we will develop coursework for you. All trainings will be conducted by experts and all content will be delivered in an interactive, engaging format to ensure your people get the most out of each session.
Yes, you will learn more with Envision’s Training Services! Contact one of our experts today and let’s discuss how we can help elevate your company’s training initiatives.