A Culture of Virtualization
At Envision, Virtualization is not just another service on a line card, it is core to the very culture of our company.
We were the very first VMware partner in Rhode Island and one of the first in all of New England. Expertise in virtualization is so important to our company that every employee holds a VMware certification - from our Senior Engineering team to the receptionist that answers the phone, we are all VMware certified professionals. Additionally, we were behind one of the most successful VMworld recap events offered anywhere with our popular VMworld by Proxy series.
With this level of experience and dedication to virtualization, there is no company better suited to help you with your desktop virtualization (VDI) project, your server virtualization initiatives, or even an assessment of your existing virtual infrastructure.
Some Of Our Work
- Warwick Public Schools
- Warwick Public Schools wanted to deploy a solution that would allow students to access CAD software, and other resources, from home. Envision's expertise in High-Performance VDI made us a perfect partner for this important initiative.
- Twin River Casino
- Envision’s partnership with Twin River Casino is a perfect example of our company’s thought leadership and commitment to working with our clients to adapt to their ever-changing technology needs.
- Village Green Virtual Public Charter School
- As RI’s first fully virtualized school, Village Green turned to Envision to help them build a technology-rich environment for students.
- Redwood Library & Athenæum
- The Redwood Library & Athenæum is a library, a museum, and a National Historic Landmark. When they needed help with network infrastructure, they turned to Envision.