This position handles office tasks such as answering phones, filing, setting up for meetings, and reordering office supplies. This role will also assist management and all visitors to the company by by providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail and e-mail and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Our ideal candidate should be professional, polite, and attentive while also exhibiting accuracy with tasks. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. The candidate must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and screen incoming phone calls and route callers to the appropriate party.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings and reordering supplies.
- Perform light errands for the office including, Bank runs, picking up lunch orders, etc.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Generate reports, conduct research and communicate effectively with staff.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Shifts available: 1st
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and writing communicator both internal staff and customers.
- Must be exceptional at keeping yourself and others organized and able to prioritize assigned tasks.
- Previous experience preferred.
Envision is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.