Envision Technology Advisors’ Ground Control managed services division is seeking customer oriented individuals to provide remote monitoring and support for our customers. Based in our Pawtucket, RI operations center, you will use the latest technologies to deliver top notch technical assistance to customers as they call in.
Required Technical and Work Experience
- You must be an excellent communicator, and have unparalleled customer service skills.
- Be completely fluent in all MS desktop operating systems and common workflow software such as: Office, Adobe, Quickbooks, Web Browsers etc.
- Have strong troubleshooting skills including a clear process for root cause analysis.
- 2+ years providing help desk or hands-on technical support
- 2+ years experience with registry cleaners, virus and spyware removal, email troubleshooting, printing troubleshooting, patching, and other common PC issue resolutions
- Must be able to show examples / demonstrate that you genuinely understand the nature of good customer service.
Desired Technical and Work Experience
- Experience with Sonicwall or other similar Firewalls
- Experience with MS server operating systems
- Experience with Mac OS, iOS, and Android
- Experience with Virtualization
- Experience with common backup applications (Symantec, Mozy, Veeam)
- Experience with switching and routing
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Be an effective communicator and enjoy working with people
- Serve as an administrator for Envision Technology Advisors’ Ground Control suite of technologies
- Deploy and support a mix of the above technologies for our clients
- Interface with Engineering to escalate issues as needed
- Participate in technical sessions with clients to discover requirements and develop solutions
- Communicate potential ticket resolutions to clients and steer them appropriately to ensure they make the best decision possible
- Occasionally serve as engineering resource on implementation projects
- Mentor and develop new team members as they come onboard
- Maintain technical certifications as required
- Provide technical training and prepare network documentation for customers as needed
- Shifts available: 1st
- Hands-on experience required
- Certifications / degrees a plus
- Envision Technology Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Open to TechHire candidates
Please email resume to: HR@envisionsuccess.net.
Envision is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.