Envision is seeking a proven, quota-carrying Managed Services rock star! This individual will be responsible for generating new business primarily within the New England region. Ours is a strategic, business value-driven sale that requires a strong understanding of the operational and financial side of IT and demonstrated competency in solution-selling.
The Managed Services Sales Consultant plays a pivotal role within Envision by serving as the sales driver for our Managed Services practice. This role requires a holistic understanding of IT infrastructure environments, their pain points, challenges, requirements, and ongoing support requirements. This role also requires understanding of IT managed services including, but not limited to, Service Desk, Cloud Computing, Security, and Infrastructure Outsourcing.
- Responsible for developing a sales pipeline and directly selling the Envision Managed Services portfolio.
- Responsible for developing outside channels as a potential lead source for Managed Services opportunities.
- Responsible for architecting, writing, and presenting managed services solutions to our clients/prospects.
- Responsible for building and managing long-term, profitable relationships with client organizations across multiple internal contacts.
- Responsible for managing opportunities through the entire sales process.
- Exceed quarterly sales goals.
- Creating an optimal Managed Services solution for the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Represent Envision well in presenting and articulating value proposition to all levels of IT including executive level.
- Accurately forecast bookings on a regular basis. Manage pipeline in Salesforce CRM.
- Have a thorough understanding of your client’s business and market. Be able to identify problems and opportunities in advance.
- Exercise overall quality control for your accounts. Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in everything you do.
- 7+ years of direct sales experience in managed services, solution provider or consulting companies.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals in a competitive environment.
- Experience managing complex technology sales process.
- Experience selling hardware, software, services and cloud-based based solutions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Ongoing vendor certifications of major IT manufacturers including VMware, Dell, NetApp, EMC, etc., are preferred
- Envision Technology Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Position to be based out of Waltham, MA.
Please email resume to: HR@envisionsuccess.net.
Envision is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.