Envision Technology Advisors’ engineering and consulting practice is focused on Digital Transformation and engineering services for our clients. This team provides both client management and systems engineering with a focus on Microsoft's cloud platform and VMware virtualization. We are seeking talented individuals to lead specific teams as part of this larger group.
Required Technical and Work Experience
- Experience leading a team of up to 20 consultative and implementation personnel
- Project management experience, including sub-contractor coordination
- Experience managing inter-department requirements and coordinating with other divison heads
- Hands-on experience gathering customer requirements, white-boarding technical solutions, and reviewing a project Statement of Work (SOW)
- Hands-on experience planning, designing, and implementing server virtualization and storage solutions built around VMware. Experience with VDI solutions a plus.
- Keen understanding of business operations as it relates to budgeting and implementation of technology. At Envision you must be able to truly understand the connection between the customer's business needs and the technology they deploy
- Hands-on experience working with the networking infrastructure required to build a robust solution for a customer is a must
- Hands-on experience with common business line applications
Desired Technical and Work Experience
- Experience with HR platforms and employee feedback systems
- Experience with Microsoft cloud technologies, such as Azure Active Directory, Files on Demand, Flow, and Teams
- Understanding of compliance standards and cybersecurity frameworks
- Experience with Compellent, Equallogic, Tintri, EMC or other iSCSI, Fiber Channel or NFS storage technology
- Experience designing and implementing server and network solutions
- Consulting experience. The ideal candidate will have some experience with a technology vendor or systems integrator selling, designing, and implementing the above solutions
- Ideal candidates will have a comfortable understanding of how cloud technologies / DaaS / IaaS / PaaS are deployed in SMB environments
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as an engineering team lead and focus on career development for those on your team
- Mentor and develop team members that report to you
- Managed a team of engineers from a project requirements, client engagement, and time entry standpoint
- Help drive the training needs of your team
- Deploy and support a mix of the above technologies for our clients
- Participate in technical sessions with clients to discover requirements and develop solutions
- Present solutions to clients
- Serve as a high-level engineering resource on implementation projects
- Maintain technical certifications as required
- Microsoft 0365 experience required. Azure certifications a plus.
- Hands-on experience in project management. PMP certification is a plus
- VCP, Dell product certifications, A+, NCDA, CCIE and/or NCIE certifications desired
- Practical experience and skillsets are valued over formal college education
- Envision Technology Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envision is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.