If you’re a seasoned web developer who is ready to tackle new challenges and help influence the technology track for Envision’s Digitial Innovation & Design division, then we look forward to hearing from you.
About this Position
- Your projects will range from architecting and engineering CMS websites, web apps, platform integrations, internal tools, and general client support.
- Develop clean and secure production-ready code for front-end and back-end aspects of various websites and applications
- Build intuitive content management systems and administration tools
- Collaborate effectively in a small team-environment consisting of developers, designers, and project managers
- Provide client support and consultation; communicate your ideas and solutions to clients in a way a non-technical person can understand
- Passion to learn, contribute, and help shape our division’s technical future
- At least 5+ years of web development experience; agency experience is preferred, but not required
- In-depth knowledge of a back-end programming languages; preferred languages include, but are not limited to C# and PHP
- Strong familiarity with one or more CMS technologies such as CraftCMS, DNN, Contentful, Wordpress, or even your own custom CMS
- Experience with reactive JS frameworks, such as Vue, Angular, or React
- MySQL or SQL Server experience, with proven ability to write efficient SQL queries
- Experience with data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Efficiency using the command line, as well as CLI tools and utilities
- Demonstrated understanding of task runners such as NPM, Yarn, Webpack, etc.
- Strong knowledge of git; GitLab expertise is a bonus
- Confident developer and senior team leader, excited by learning and absorbing new technologies!
Envision is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.