Envision Technology Advisors is searching for a Solutions Engineer (SE) to join our growing pre-sales practice. The SE will work alongside the sales and business development team in building solutions that fit the needs of our clients and prospects.
The SE is responsible for assessing the needs of the client, developing a solution with collaboration from peers, and building the solution and statement of work. This includes interacting with hardware and software manufacturers for costing of the solution. The SE will also be responsible for presenting the solution alongside the sales team, and support the process from a technical perspective until an agreement is reached.
Required Technical and Work Experience
- A proven ability to work with clients in prospects in understanding their technical needs
- 3-5 years experience working with a sales representative selling technology solutions to clients and prospects
- 3-5 years experience building and delivering statements of work and proposals
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Able to prioritize and work effectively with little supervision
- Ability to adapt to emerging technologies
- Able to self-assess and adjust where needed
- Experience in working with hardware vendors from a pricing and architecture perspective
Desired Technical and Work Experience
- 5+ years working in a fast paced consulting practice working with sales representatives
- 5+ years selling virtualization services into medium to enterprise level accounts
- Experience in quoting and supporting the sales of contract services are a plus
- Experience with quoting software, CRM (Salesforce), and any other sales supporting tools
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) Cisco CCNA, Extreme Networks ENA or ENA, Aruba Networks ACMP certifications are a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- Envision Technology Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email resume to: HR@envisionsuccess.net