Envision Technology Advisors is a well-established IT company that, in 2016, acquired a creative division focused on website design and development. While part of a larger established company, this division is lean and entrepreneurial and seeks a junior to mid-level developer who is ready to tackle new challenges. In this position as Web Developer, you will work closely with the Senior Web Developers and report to the Creative Director.
- Build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for front-end and back-end aspects of various websites and applications
- Implement robust sets of services and APIs to power web applications and modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborate effectively in a small team-environment consisting of developers, engineers, designers, and project managers
- Provide support and effectively communicate your ideas and solutions to clients in a way a non-technical person can understand
- Display high attention to detail along with the ability to self-manage and follow through
- Contribute to and help influence our division’s technical roadmap.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- 2-5 years of web development experience
- In-depth knowledge of a back-end programming languages; with knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, VB.NET)
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, and expertise with SQL Server and relational data models in context of web integration
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JSON, XML, and other UI technologies and web applications
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding of source version control and tools such as GIT or other like services
- Experience building websites on modern CMS platforms; knowledge of DNN is a plus
Please email resume to: HR@envisionsuccess.net.
Envision is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.