Comprehensive Security Starts Here
Envision hardens the defenses against malicious actors, whether they're halfway around the world or sitting right next to you.
We conduct in-depth evaluations to understand your computer infrastructure and determine where your existing vulnerabilities are. Our Certified Ethical Hackers go beyond standard penetration testing to attack the way a real threat actor would - both from outside and from within.
The efforts of our security team, engineers, and Microsoft 365 experts are led by c-suite level IT leaders. Leverage the guidance of virtual CIOs and CISOs with more than 80 years of combined experience.
We help schools and government institutions to:
- continuously authenticate users based on location, device, request type, and dozens of other factors
- challenge users to prove their identity with multi-factor authentication or go passwordless
- limit access to just the information a user needs, for just the amount of time they need it
- secure and manage endpoints and applications
- classify, label, and encrypt files - even if a file is stolen, it's possible to prevent the data contained within
- deploy 24/7 "eyes on glass" monitoring and advanced threat analysis tooling
- Security awareness training
- Incident response planning
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Managed computer and network security
- Managed penetration testing
- Vulnerability management
- Multi-factor authentication and conditional access
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)