Who We Are - The Envision Experience
Learn more about our company and the unique culture we have created.
What We Do - Projects at a Glance
- Village Green Virtual Public Charter School
- As RI’s first fully virtualized school, Village Green turned to Envision to help them build a technology-rich environment for students.
- Warwick Public Schools
- Warwick Public Schools wanted to deploy a solution that would allow students to access CAD software, and other resources, from home. Envision's expertise in High-Performance VDI made us a perfect partner for this important initiative.
- Redwood Library & Athenæum
- The Redwood Library & Athenæum is a library, a museum, and a National Historic Landmark. When they needed help with network infrastructure, they turned to Envision.
- Northeastern University - College of Engineering
- Providing enough lab space to accommodate students is a challenge that many educational institutions face. It is also one that Envision can help solve.