What We Do - Projects at a Glance
- Honey Dew Donuts
- Envision’s worked with Honey Dew Donuts to design and develop a new website and Intranet for the organization and to tie the two platforms together for ease of updating.
- Smithfield Public Schools
- A district-wide project to create a centrally-managed, enterprise-grade wireless network to accommodate every student and staff member in Smithfield schools.
- Redwood Library & Athenæum
- The Redwood Library & Athenæum is a library, a museum, and a National Historic Landmark. When they needed help with network infrastructure, they turned to Envision.
- Warwick Public Schools
- Warwick Public Schools wanted to deploy a solution that would allow students to access CAD software, and other resources, from home. Envision's expertise in High-Performance VDI made us a perfect partner for this important initiative.
Who We Are - The Envision Experience
We are technology professionals focused on innovation and cloud evolution.
Founded in 1998, Envision offers best in class technology solutions that are focused on people - our people, your people, and the people whom your business serves. When it comes to your organization's technology needs, we understand the big picture, but we also pay attention to the small details and always consider the human impact of any technology decision.
With offices in RI and the Boston-area, we specialize in cloud and managed services, desktop and data center virtualization, network and infrastructure consulting, website development, and more.
Learn more about our company and the unique culture we have created at Envision.