Our primary focus lies in not only providing expert guidance on emerging technologies but also offering strategic solutions for their seamless integration. Throughout our journey, we have maintained a dynamic culture infused with whimsy, grounded in the steadfast belief that our work is an opportunity to celebrate our passion for technology and its transformative potential in shaping a brighter world.
We are currently seeking an ideal candidate for a pivotal role within our team. The right fit will bring hands-on experience in implementing and troubleshooting cutting-edge technologies within the modern workplace. As the frontline support for our clients, this individual will play a crucial role in planning, designing, implementing, and managing innovative technology solutions. We are excited to welcome someone who shares our enthusiasm for growth, collaboration, and client support. Join us in fostering a collaborative environment where you can contribute to our dynamic team and make a meaningful impact on the ever-evolving landscape of technology.
Envision Technology Advisors’ engineering and consulting practice is focused on planning, designing, implementing, and managing technology solutions for our clients. This position is responsible for the escalation of service requests and projects for our clients that interact with us more frequently.
Required Technical and Work Experience
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience implementing and troubleshooting technologies in the modern workplace
- Basic understanding of the pillars of Microsoft’s Zero Trust architecture
- General knowledge in the primary portals of the Azure platform (M365, Entra, Intune, Security Center, Compliance Center)
- Experience with standard methodologies for Identity Management (MIM/PAM, Conditional Access, Entra Authentication, Zero Trust)
- Hands-on experience gathering customer requirements, white-boarding technical solutions, reviewing a project Statement of Work (SOW)
- Hands-on experience with common business line applications (Examples: Microsoft products, Salesforce.com, Adobe Suite, Google apps...)
Desired Technical and Work Experience
- Deep understanding of all facets of the Microsoft stack (Office 365, Entra, Intune, Defender, Power Platform, and CoPilot
- Experience with Compellent, Equallogic, Tintri, EMC or other iSCSI, Fiber Channel or NFS storage technology
- Experience designing and implementing server solutions using DELL products or equivalent competitors
- Experience designing and implementing network solutions using DELL switching or equivalent competitors
- Consulting experience. The ideal candidate will have some experience with a technology vendor or systems integrator selling, designing, and implementing the above solutions
- Ideal candidates will have a comfortable understanding of how cloud technologies / DaaS / IaaS / PaaS are deployed
- Strong experience with Microsoft PowerShell to manage AD/AAD
- Hands-on experience planning, designing, and implementing server virtualization and storage solutions built around VMware. Experience with VDI solutions a plus
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as an engineer for Envision Technology Advisors’ SMB consulting practice
- Deploy and support a mix of the above technologies for our clients
- Work with sales / sales engineering team to develop opportunities with new and existing clients
- Participate in technical sessions with clients to discover requirements and develop solutions
- Present solutions to clients
- Serve as an engineering resource on implementation projects
- Mentor and develop engineering support team member roles
- Maintain technical certifications as required
- Hands-on experience required
- VCP, Dell product certifications, A+, NCDA, CCIE and/or NCIE certifications desired
- Practical experience and skillsets are valued over formal college education
Envision Technology Advisors is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.