Envision's extremely popular "Lights, Cameras, Answers" event series pairs a short, focused tech conversation with a private opening day showing of a blockbuster movie.
Registration for this event is now closed. Join us for Wonka on 12/15/23!
Register for this one-of-a-kind technology presentation by Envision CEO Todd Knapp entitled "Navigating the Event Horizon of AI & LLM" followed by a free showing of Marvel's epic new film Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3! Continental breakfast and snacks will be provided - our treat.
Note: Registered attendees are subject to approval and safety protocols will be followed based on venue requirements.
Although natural language processing has been around for some time now, OpenAI (and Microsoft's investment in it) has made Large Language Models (LLM) a topic of conversation on a global scale. There's little doubt that AI has placed us on the verge of a significant change in the business landscape, but are we also on the precipice of a landmark shift in the limits of human potential? What are the opportunities for your businesses, your users, and how will this change how you evaluate your talent pool? This engaging conversation will investigate one of the largest opportunities and challenges for 2023 and beyond. from culture to implementation and security.
Topics will include:
- An overview of LLM and its origin story
- How AI reduces the proximity between ideas and fully-operational business solutions
- A thought exercise exploring the risks of the technology
- Reimagining how your business may fit in an AI-powered world
- How Envision helps organizations balance the need for innovation and security
We look forward to seeing you there!
"What should we do next: Something good, something bad? Bit of both?"
- Star-Lord (Peter Quill) in Guardians of the Galaxy